first post started~

So far, I usually have wrote most post in korean at anoter blog.
I will try to write the post in english from day.
To write a blog in english will spend more time than in korean.
(I don't know exactly that all these action would help me or not.. besides I'm so pooooor in english, but I guess, It will be refresh my mind.)

I am a Phd candidate student in DERI Seoul Nationl University, Korea.
My major is Medical Informatics of Dental now. (Actually, there are some story in my major. :-))

Anyway, I'm interested in semantic, real semantic stuff that would be trivial, but can represent some small semantics on web.

I will introduce that some application, some methods can make semantics on web through this blog. (each ideas will be made from me or another.)

And then, I will make my topic in my research area  after a while. so, I will be albe to earn big benefit throught by blog and another comments.. will thanks to these..

댓글

이 블로그의 인기 게시물

Protopage.com

Android, MediaPlayer IllegalStateException 상황